About the role
Due to recent contract awards we are looking for a Team Supervisor to lead a team of Support Workers within our Complex Needs team based at the following locations:
Please note working hours for this position will require people to work on a shift basis of 7am till 2 or 1pm - 9pm over a 5 day basis.
Example rota would consist of the following shifts:
Mon – Thursday 7am-2pm
Sun – Thursday 1pm till 9pm
The team of Support Workers will be delivering individualised and person centred support to customers to develop the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals, empowering them to build successful relationships within their community and access the necessary services to develop skills to better manage their health and well-being and increase levels of independence as they move through a prevention pathway model.
We are looking for individuals with relevant experience in managing a team in providing specialist support to those who require intensive support, to aid there recovery and resilience with in a 24 hour accommodation-based service.
- Leadership and empathy skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as a customer focussed approach are essential
- Proven ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, both statutory and non-statutory
- Experience in facilitating customer involvement
- IT Literate and competent with word, excel, support planning software and database management and creation
- Sound knowledge of key health needs that are prevalent to the group
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work to deadline
Mandatory training will be provided; as well additional training to promote development and opportunities would also be made available for those successful candidates.
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport which will be verified to check your eligibility to work and live with in the UK
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from Disclosure and barring service (DBS). Please be aware you will need to complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.