We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to work with utilities UK client on long-term programmes.
If you want to be handling and leading projects in that space at a technical level, enabling more efficient operations for our customers, and helping during the process, then, read below!
Signs of success:
- Be a trustworthy player.
- Acquire understanding of the customer’s business needs, technologies, key applications and SCADA and telemetry and IoT solutions.
- Work as part of the Atos Operational Technology team on customer projects in interpreting customer technical specifications to feed into solution design, deliverables scoping (including security requirements) and submittals related to SCADA/Telemetry/IoT technology
- Take the lead of the implementation of end-to-end SCADA solutions – design, configuration, testing and commissioning in compliance with Atos CTO standards and strategy and industrial standards particularly to Low-Level Design, and commissioning.
- Generate project closeout documentation, manuals and troubleshooting guides as well as end user support tools (for in-service management)
- Communicate efficiently with customers, vendors, and field technicians for on-site commissioning and installation support.
- The role is based in the UK and candidates should be available for travel to client sites throughout the country.
Skills we can’t do without:
- BSc or MSc University degree in the field of Process Control, Electronics, I&C, computer science, or a related field (available also for graduates) is an advantage.
- General OT knowledge (ICS/SCADA/DCS,PLC...).
- Knowledge of how field device (PLC, RTU, IoT…) relay information to and from SCADA network via communications protocols for industrial devices like Modbus, WITS, IEC104 for example.
- Knowledge of Edge concepts and distributed architectures.
Skills we’d like:
- Minimum 3 years of working with SCADA or similar process supervision technologies
- Experience in systems migration projects and knowledge of Cloud-based systems.
- Understanding considerations and appreciation of the advantages in transitioning from traditional SCADA architecture to Cloud-based SCADA systems.
- Understanding of data transfer to and from SCADA systems to IoT data hubs, learning engines and cloud platforms
- Understanding of IoT devices, communications means (LoRaWAN, NB-IoT,…), cloud data repository and management systems
- Understanding the need for human factors considerations in designing and implementing Human Machine Interface.
How to apply?
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.