Are you a creative and competent individual with a passion for designing stand-out services?
Do you love when digital and physical blend together to create compelling customer experiences?
Can you lead a design project and a take a team from inception to successful delivery and continuous development?
If the answer to all of these is “Yes”, then you might just be our latest addition to the team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join our IoT Practice.
Being part of our team means passionately supporting our clients in the success of their projects from a design perspective, while working collaboratively to share skill sets and tackle problems.
Ability to travel within the UK is needed for this position. Overseas travel to other Atos sites may be required in the future.
The candidate will undergo further background checks for security vetting. BPSS clearance is desired for applying to this role.
- Manage the project technical and non-technical teams such as: cloud development, application development teams, consultants and liaise with external clients.
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly reports to project director and client’s product owner.
- Lead all aspects of the project: design, installation of sensors, setting up connectivity, integrate data streams to cloud, visualization and data analytics.
- Collaborate closely with 3rd parties, register risks, issues and use strong problem-solving skills to deliver the project on time and to budget.
- IT/Engineering background (MSc or BSc).
- PRINCE2 (or PMP) and Agile certifications.
- Experience in one or more engineering industries: manufacturing, utilities, construction, aerospace etc.
- Some Technical knowledge in computing, cloud technologies, platforms, IoT, networks, and analytics.
- Leadership skills, experience in leading teams.
- Client-facing with good communication skills, able to translate sophisticated technical concepts to non-technical audience.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive partner pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either PDF or Word format.