Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Pinnacle are looking for a multi-skilled, experienced and knowledgeable Technical Service Engineer to carry out numerous duties in a building that consists of a museum, library and offices.
Working as part of a small team, reporting to the Contract Manager with responsibility for the provision of a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and fabric services within the Contract. To provide a corrective and noncorrective maintenance service for plant and equipment such as heating boiler, chiller plant, air conditioning, water services etc.
- Completion of maintenance on plant and equipment to ensure compliance with statutory and contract obligations.
- Diagnose and repair failures to plant and equipment ensuring “down time” is minimised.
- Interrogate and correct the Building Management System (BMS), and other control systems.
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained of all work carried out, through entering detailed reports on the maintenance planning system
- Responsible for maintenance to the fire and security system.
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained of all work carried out by entering reports on the maintenance planning system
- To participate in an on call rota, “out of hours” operational maintenance requests, and help prioritise work to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Participate in additional training based on specific needs of the Post Holder and the service level requirements, so to maintain a professional image.
- Produce and monitor timely and accurate information for the Contract Manager for monthly reporting.
- Carry out planned maintenance (PPM) and make suggestions for improvements in the light of experience.
- NVQ Level 3 or ONC in relevant Engineering discipline City & Guilds /BTEC Advanced Craft or Technician qualification in an appropriate services discipline.
- Apprenticeship or structured training in an engineering maintenance environment.
- Minimum of 3 years post training experience.
- Additional training/qualification in Electrical/Mechanical services would be an advantage.
- Ability to perform a wide range of duties with minimal supervision.
- Self motivated
- Receptive to change.
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.