We are looking for another Technical Support Engineer to join our high performing team in Macclesfield campus. To be successful in this multi-faceted role, you should be well versed in Quality Management systems, technical document writing and data review as well as highly experienced in auditing and preparing for audits. A skill to convert complex technical information and convey to non-technical colleagues is a must.
We offer a great team, interesting and professionally challenging job, a salary up to £35,000 and Sodexo employee benefits.
- Utilise problem solving techniques to investigate root-causes, analyse and implement corrective action and preventative actions
- Produce technical reports with the ability to provide simplicity to complex Engineering issues
- Organise meetings and liaise with Quality Assurance to incorporate potential quality impact into technical reports
Change control management
- Complete technical/quality assessments to understand the impact of change activities
- Complete commissioning checks to ensure the standard of change meets expectation
- Be able to apply change management techniques to various client applications
Audit preparedness and management
- Ensure plant equipment/systems and associated documentation is in an audit ready state at all times
- Understanding of equipment schematic drawings/documentation to support regulatory audits
- Ability to talk through operation and management of plant equipment/systems to non-Engineering people
Reviewing and writing technical/quality documents
- To review GMP forms to check for adherence to technical and quality standards
- Able to modify/produce GMP forms and SOP's (standard operating procedures)
- Support those completing the execution and recording of information on GMP forms to reach the required standards
Technical Support for Engineering systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Good knowledge of plant equipment responsible for i.e. HVAC, Purified Water systems, Building Services
- Using data to evaluate, monitor and support critical assets
- Investigation of equipment failures
- Engineering knowledge via practical experience or academic learning
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Experience in technical document writing
- Analytical Skills: Ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyse information, identify implications and provide executive summaries.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required.
- Good computer skills (Word / Excel)
About The Company
- Experience of electronic management systems or similar
- Ambitious and proactive
- Team player
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.