Do you love speaking to customers and supporting their business needs? Do you thrive on a challenge? Are you passionate about going above and beyond for your customers? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more...
As a Telephone Business Manager you will be a key point of contact for new business customers who join the revolution! You will make sure they have an amazing on-boarding experience and know all about the amazing services that are available to them as a customer of Metro Bank.
So what would you be doing?...
• Managing the on-boarding of new business customers by; offering telephone support, package applications, and the completion of online applications
• Gathering relevant information and documents from customers for the account opening process
• Developing a thorough understanding of the customers’ needs to make they are aware of all of the amazing services available to them
• Working with colleagues across Metro Bank to make the right decisions for our customers at all times
• Doing things the right way and managing risk for our customers and Metro Bank
• Prioritising and managing your daily workload in a dynamic, fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Reviewing and completing tasks, alerts and bump ups from our Business customers
• Supporting customers with account opening and lending queries
• Taking ownership for a business customer portfolio
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
• 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns between Monday and Sunday
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload while always delivering amazing service
• Comfortable thinking on your feet and taking ownership of how to make things better for our customers
• Experience of account opening procedures
• Knowledge of handling and resolving challenging conversations with customers, and making every wrong right for them!
• You are likely to have experience as a Customer Service Representative in Store supporting business customers or in the Account Opening Team in Banking Operations
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!