Join us as a Test Lead
- We’ll look to you to develop and implement testing and assurance capability on a wide variety of projects and programmes
- Sitting within our Strategic Payment Fraud Profiling (SPFP) for Payments & Scams sector, you’ll design, develop, test, and maintain applications and services
- The work you do will be vital in keeping both the bank and our customers safe
What you'll do
As a Test Lead, you’ll liaise with lead engineers, architects, business analysts and other key stakeholders to understand the objectives and requirements. You’ll produce detailed test strategy approaches that align to our processes, and make sure the output quality from all testing meets the specified requirements. You’ll also support test management, scheduling, execution, and control including resource plans.
As well as providing direction and leadership on all testing matters within the programme or project, including the adoption and compliance with organisation-wide change standards, you’ll champion the support of improvement principles, and manage stakeholder relationships with the business, technology and third parties.
In addition to this, you’ll:
- Act both as a key stakeholder and key adviser in the overall delivery of the programme of work
- Support end-to-end test management, including planning, risk, issue, dependency management, lessons learnt and governance
- Review all key collateral relating to delivery and make sure it’s of sufficient quality and with no gaps or duplication, while also making sure that all recorded testing has delivered against agreed scope from a quality perspective
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Empower and lead a team through the project lifecycle, set team member objectives alongside our performance management framework, and support capability development
- Establish the defect management process including improvements, and make sure that the defect process is being adhered to
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with strong project management skills and detailed knowledge of the full systems development lifecycle and key delivery stages.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of leading an end-to-end testing capability, and taking accountability for such deliveries
- Knowledge of key testing methodologies, and the ability to influence and eventually lead thought process on methodology and governance
- Knowledge of our test standards and principles