Tooling Test Analyst
Location – Basingstoke
Are you a Tester who combines strong testing skills with great communication and leadership skills? Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and methodologies, prepared to learn and mentor new and junior staff? Are you committed to raising standards and delighting our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people, promotes diversity and is at the leading edge of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people who will work together to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
This is your world and your opportunity to transform it for the better.
We are looking for self-motivated Testers to join our existing dynamic Test Practice. You will lead a team of Testers and closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. You will lead by example and work to develop your team and emerging talent to strengthen the Test Practice and build our reputation as a center of excellence. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability
- Demonstrable understanding the Software Development and Testing Lifecycles
- Demonstrable experience of scripting and running automated tests for Infrastructure and Applications
- An understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall
- Experience of writing Test scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting requirements.
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen.
Key Performance Indicators
• Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
• Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
• Good familiarity with testing tools.
• Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
• Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
• Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
• Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
We are Fujitsu. A Japanese company with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. We constantly push ourselves to do more and strive to bring together a diverse mix of perspectives and talents in an inclusive environment, where we encourage our people to bring their full self to work. We call this Be Completely You.
We are inclusive. As a responsible business, it is important to us that we reflect the diversity of our society and customers. Not only are we a Disability Confident company, a Times Top 50 employer for Women and a signatory for the Race at Work Charter, we are also committed to the United Nations standards for LGBT+.
We are people centric. This means we care about our people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting our people to Work Your Way, we empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and our customers best - this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to their working day.
We want you to thrive. If working for a progressive organization, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, you should apply.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.