Hatton Traffic Management is a leading provider of traffic management services across the UK. Established in 1976, Hatton has developed into a major force within the highways and utilities sectors, working closely with our clients as a key part of their integrated supply chain. We currently have nine locations in the UK that cover the country from Aberdeen to London with clients spread across multiple sectors from Balfour Beatty to the BBC.
We are now looking for the following to join the team in Chelmsford:
12D Traffic Management Operatives (all levels)
12A IPV Foreman
Applicants must hold a full driving licence.
The majority of time will be spent working out of our Chelmsford depot but may require infrequent travel to join teams across our other UK operations.
Rates of pay are highly competitive and dependent on your level of qualification.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12D (M1M2) qualification
- Self-starter and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Driving licence (with no more than 6 points)
· On call rota of 7 days on 7 days off
· Weekend work (one weekend per month you must be available to work per month when required)
· Flexible working hours (start and finish times)
Hatton Traffic Management Limited is committed to equal opportunities, recognises diversity and welcomes applications from all ages, ethnicities and cultural backgrounds. Any disabled candidate who meets the essential criteria for the post will be guaranteed an interview.