Trainee Pensions Administrator
This is a Home Based role (Optional opportunity to be office based in Sheffield or Darlington if homebased is not preferred)
£18,525 starting basic salary
This is a great opportunity to join Capita Pensions in a trainee capacity where we will help you learn, develop and start you career within Pensions.
The main aspects of the role, once trained would be to work as part of a team in the provision of full lifecycle administration services for all clients, scheme members and their dependants in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework. All of this will be part of the in-depth training. What you will eventually be responsible for:
- Work towards overall goals of the team in achieving excellent customer service in line with procedural and Service Level requirements.
- Embrace, demonstrate, and support the business to embed Capita Values.
- Adhere to Quality Management Systems and comply with regulations and policies from Capita and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Take ownership of personal and performance development undertaking all relevant training courses, including Mandatory e-learning, to improve and retain pensions and internal systems knowledge and capability.
- Identify and report risks, complaints and breaches immediately / within deadlines, to line management and/or the Operational Risk & Compliance Department.
What we are looking for:
- Grade C English and Maths or equivalent level (Online Test Required)
- A Level or equivalent and/or experience of working within an administration environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn
- Organised and methodical
About Capita Pensions Solutions:
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy, to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today's employees.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive starting basic salary
- Opportunity to train, learn, develop and progress
- Full training provided
- Home based or Office based contract (Sheffield and Darlington area)
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.