Job Title: Training Administrator
Location: Warwick (Hybrid working with weeky travel to Jaguar Land Rover, Warwick 2 days per week)
Compensation: £26,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF45239
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Network Engagement Team to join our business, based here at JLR Academy, Leamington Spa. In this hybrid role you'll be responsible for supporting the JLR network with all aspects of training. It really is a great opportunity to be part of a valued team and develop a future career with Babcock International.
This role requires regular travel to Warwick two days per week alongside three days remote working arrangements and access to any Babcock Hub.
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 250 business and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training. We work in partnership major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with a flexible approach and strong work ethic. You'll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fantastic organisational skills, as well as the ability to work with a consistent high attention to detail. We are also looking for someone who can work both independently and as being part of a team.
What will you be doing?
This role involves:
- Timely coordination/administration of the JLR Adult Curriculum for both Commercial and Technical roles
- Handle a high volume of emails and ensure KPI's linked to a dedicated region are fully met
- Create a strong relationship with key stakeholders and support Babcock/ JLR on delivering all training goals
- Support and guide users with the JLR Learning Management System
- Support with covering the JLR Training Academy's reception desk
- Anticipating and addressing risks to training delivery
The experience you'll bring
- Proficient with Microsoft programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Target focussed and driven to exceed expectations
- Able to provide the highest level of customer service
- If you have a background in Learning and Development, this would be an advantage
- Proactive approach, actively seeking to mitigate risks
You may have experience within a large range of sectors including telephone researchers, insurance administrators, hotel booking agent, or any customer focused telephone-based roles with strong administrative requirements. We are able to provide training in the automotive industry and specifics of the courses that we offer to the retailer network.
Should you be successful and invited to interview you will be required to complete a criminal declaration form. Please note this does not disqualify you from the role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
As one of the UK's largest apprenticeship providers, we offer apprenticeships at multiple levels in engineering with particular expertise in the rail, automotive, nuclear and energy industries as well as the British Army and Emergency Services. We also deliver apprenticeships across retail, hospitality, active leisure, adult care, automotive, business, customer service, early years care and warehousing sectors.
Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have developed an enviable reputation across the marketplace, delivering high quality solutions for employers and apprentices alike.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.