Training Manager (6 month contract) | United Kingdom | req57584
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Manager to play a key role in assessing, designing, producing and delivering training materials required for a transformation programme for our business unit Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics, this is a 6 month contract with the potential to extend. Kuehne+Nagel Drinks Logistics is a specialist drinks only service provision, with a client portfolio of internationally recognized brands, it is our mission to create profitable growth by becoming the partner of choice to the Drinks Industry.
Working closely with other members of the Training Team, the successful candidate will understand and translate changes to processes, systems and ways of working into high quality training materials which will need to be delivered, at a high standard, physically and on line to a wide range of stakeholders across the business. The first phase of the programme will involve training as a result of a new systems implementation (SAP S/4HANA) and a new working relationship and exit from a current joint venture. A primary responsibility for the Training Manager will be to deliver the learning and development objectives of the Transformation Programme, ability to work with multiple training formats and tools is essential.
- Support the development of change and training needs analysis across multiple departments, processes and systems. This will include around 1000 employees in both central functions and in sites - all will be users of the new system or managers of these people
- Engage with a wide round of business stakeholders and build highly effective working relationships, ensuring that
- training requirements are clearly identified
- different training material formats and channels are used appropriately to maximise the value and impact of training
- training materials deliver the right level of understanding, learning and capability
- Design and produce high quality training materials for online and physical training
- Coach and develop others in the production of on line training materials
- Design and run highly effective meetings which produce the right level of inputs to design quality training materials
- To evaluate and assess the effectiveness of training delivery and produce insight and solutions to improve the quality of training materials
- Support the overall team to build their reputation and increase appreciation of training as a core capability
- Deliver e-learning, classroom, course outlines, quick reference guides, training scripts etc
- Support and deliver 'Train the Trainer' training to upskill business colleagues
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Knowledge and application of learning and development best practices. Captivate and or other on line training expertise.
- Design and production of multiple formats of training materials
- Experience of :
- training due to the introduction of a new ERP system (preferably SAP)
- delivering training for a Transformation business programme
- working in commercial businesses, preferably in Logistics and Supply Chain functions
- Training delivery - classroom and virtual. Experience of training stakeholders at various degrees of seniority - from
- Executive to admin levels
- Training needs analysis, evaluation methods and techniques. Competency frameworks and maturity modelling
- Understanding of change management principles and projects
- High standards of verbal and written communication and grammar
- Coaching and supporting others. Team player with high levels of motivation and results orientated
- Credible and influential with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Flexible working, with ability to travel and train at a wide range of locations
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team