Join us in Transaction Services Sales as an Associate Director
- We’re looking for someone to manage and deliver a best in class customer experience, making sure our customers receive the best banking solutions for their needs
- Sitting within our Sales team, you'll identify opportunities be securing from new and existing clients around the banks digital product set including traditional payments and our latest open banking product new transaction banking business from new and existing customers around the banks developing digital product set including Payit
- This is an unique opportunity to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the bank, helping you to grow your career and network work in a team that is focussed on delivering open banking solutions to a range of sectors that operate in B2C markets.
What you'll do
With growth at the forefront of your mind, you’ll be managing and delivering against stretching, dynamic business development and business retention financial targets at individual, sector and business level. We’ll also look to you to deliver on financial targets linked to key sales campaigns and identify origination opportunities to deliver optimum benefits to the bank Transaction Services.
You’ll be supporting the regional head regarding the strategic development of the business in the region, and we’ll also look to you to coach and develop less experienced members of the team to help them succeed in their roles.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Working closely with Take Payments, our dynamic Fintech within Natwest that is focused on delivering solutions to businesses to accept multiple payment methods (cards, Apple Pay, Open banking)
- Delivering and embedding customer opportunity plans in collaboration with the team
- Leading and delivering client pitches, proposals and responses to tender documents
- Promoting the transaction banking business by attending internal, industry and customer events at regional level
- Building client and competitor insights and sharing these with your colleagues
- Tracking all origination activity using our sales management system and tools
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience in the transaction banking business and knowledge of the cash management, with specific knowledge of Payit/open banking originating business, leading sales opportunities for digital payment solutions. Specific knowledge of open banking (AISp, PISP) and traditional cash management preferred. You’ll bring a strong customer focus to this role, along with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A proven track record in an origination role, where direct accountability for financial targets is a key focus
- Experience in developing business for both new and existing clients, using a sales management framework
- Proven operational risk acumen
- Knowledge of the regulatory agenda in the financial services market