Join us in Transaction Services, Sales Support Assistant
- We’re looking for someone to manage and deliver a best in class customer experience, making sure our customers receive the best digital payment banking solutions for their needs
- Sitting within our Sales team, you'll be securing new transaction banking business support our Sales colleagues through identifying opportunities from new and existing customers around the banks developing digital product set including set as well as traditional payment methods within both the Corporates and Financial Institutions (FI) space and supporting opportunities with our latest open banking product, Payit
- This is a unique opportunity to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the bank, helping you to grow your career and network to work in a team that is focused on delivering well-established and innovative transaction banking solutions to a wide range of sectors across Corporates and Financial Institutions (FI)
What you'll do
With collaboration, sales and growth at the forefront of your mind, you’ll be delivering supporting the sales team against stretching, dynamic business development and business retention financial targets at individual, sector and business retention financials level. We’ll also look to you to deliver support on financial targets linked to key sales campaigns and identify origination opportunities to deliver optimum benefits to Transaction Services the bank for clients through a suite of traditional and innovative payment solutions.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Working closely with Take Payments, our dynamic Fintech franchise within Natwest that is focused on leveraging open banking opportunities, developing innovative payments-related capabilities for our customers
- Supporting on delivering and embedding customer opportunity plans in collaboration with the Sales team
- Supporting on preparing leading and delivering client pitches, proposals and responses to tender documents
- Developing a working knowledge of the cash management and cards product set to make sure we maximise opportunities and deliver the correct solution to our clients
- Collating Building client and competitor insights and sharing these with your colleagues
- Tracking all origination activity using our Sales Client Relationship Management system and tools
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who is keen to build a career in sales with experience in the transaction banking or commercial banking business and knowledge of the cash management and cards solutions. A proven track record in an origination role where direct accountabilities for financial targets and digital payment solutions is featured. You’ll bring a strong customer focus to this role, along with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A desire to progress a career in sales, using your existing experience in delivering sales targets/successful outcomes for clients.
- A proven track record in an origination role, where direct accountability for financial targets is a key focus
- Experience in developing business for both new and existing clients, using a sales management framework
- Proven operational risk awareness
- Knowledge of the regulatory agenda in the financial services market