BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Carrier Compliance Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday, Days
We're now recruiting for a Carrier Compliance Administrator!
Are you ready to help revolutionise the future? Our Future is digital and Our Future is NOW! This is your opportunity to join our incredible team and help transform the way the freight transport industry moves.
DigiHaul is a new UK-based digital freight business with the aim to become the leading digital road freight platform provider.
Nine times out of ten when you see a heavy-duty vehicle they are not at full capacity. When heavy-duty vehicles are not at full capacity, they throw unnecessary CO₂ into the atmosphere.
Our platform creates a Digital Network that enables loads to be delivered more efficiently, at a better price and with greater quality than ever before.
By successfully matching carrier capacity with available shipper loads in the platform, value is generated, promoting more transactions on the DigiHaul platform for optimisation and to create a virtuous cycle.
Find out more here; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqDZX6N82Lopm3xJag2pwQ
You are someone who enjoys a fast paced, dynamic work environment and who excels in quick problem solving and has a keen eye for detail. With a passion for service, you enjoy making customers successful and proactively building relationships.
You are able to work tactically and think strategically as the business rapidly scales. You understand how integral you are to success and future of DigiHaul and the part you play in transforming an industry.
Sound like you? Then read on…
- Follow up with carriers to attend forums, familiarisation training sessions and provide required compliance and onboarding documentation
- Utilise search tools to identify potential new carriers and collate contact details
- Provide carriers with meeting invitations for forums and familiarisation sessions
- Send follow up materials and links to carriers post forum and familiarisation sessions
- Log all carrier onboarding activities on Central Tracker
- Upload compliance onboarding documents onto DigiHaul CMS platform
- Activate carriers in CMS on instruction and pass on logins to carrier in formal process
- Liaise with Service Delivery and Carrier Management Teams
- Assist with Hypercare when carriers are activated and provide carrier pen picture (Carrier Summary)
- Collate carrier information for Master Data Management team
- Deactivate carriers for non-compliance
- Follow up with carriers for updated compliance documents
What do you need?
- Transport admin experience - strongly preferred
- MS Office – excel capable to moderate standard
- Excellent telephone skills – confident, polite, fluent spoken manner, willingness to overcome barriers and resolve queries
- Excellent written skills – emails
- Understanding of carrier compliance documentation
- Ability to work as part of a remote team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative to prioritise work
- Structured and organised, able to work under pressure
What will you get in return?
You will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which in addition to an attractive salary could include; 32 days holiday, pension scheme, training, development opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
Joining the DigiHaul family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed simply apply online, uploading an up to date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.