Transport Clerk | Normanton, United Kingdom | GB11627
We are currently seeking to recruit a Transport Clerk to join the Primary Transport Team based at our site in Normanton on behalf of Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics. KN Drinks Logistics is a wholly owned business within the KN group, providing a national platform for the distribution of drinks and associated services to retail outlets across the UK.
The successful candidates will require a sound knowledge of Operational Transport Logistics, a good telephone manner, the ability to work effectively within strict time constraints in a demanding environment, with a considered and proactive approach to providing quality customer services. The role is based on a 3 shift pattern, 5 over 7 rotational.
- Adhering to Health & Safety, Fire & Security requirements to provide a safe working environment
- Maintaining excellent communications with customers in order to provide excellence in customer service
- Handling and investigating customer queries effectively and efficiently
- Load issuing to drivers (both internal and external)
- Obtain and manage duty paperwork
- Record WTD hours
- Meeting and continually striving to exceed the establishment service levels and standards
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make own decisions with good attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication
- Customer focused with commitment to achieving high standards of service
- Good team player with a proactive attitude to problem solving
- PC Skills: Excel, Word, and knowledge of GTS/ESP would be beneficial
- Full Driving License required
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team