BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Carrier Engagement Coordinator
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday, Days
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
We're now recruiting for a Carrier Engagement Co-ordinator!
Are you ready to help revolutionise the future? Our Future is digital and Our Future is NOW! This is your opportunity to join our incredible team and help transform the way the freight transport industry moves.
DigiHaul is a new UK-based digital freight business with the aim to become the leading digital road freight platform provider.
Nine times out of ten when you see a heavy-duty vehicle they are not at full capacity. When heavy-duty vehicles are not at full capacity, they throw unnecessary CO₂ into the atmosphere.
Our platform creates a Digital Network that enables loads to be delivered more efficiently, at a better price and with greater quality than ever before.
By successfully matching carrier capacity with available shipper loads in the platform, value is generated, promoting more transactions on the DigiHaul platform for optimisation and to create a virtuous cycle.
Find out more here; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqDZX6N82Lopm3xJag2pwQ
You are someone who enjoys a fast paced, dynamic work environment and who excels in quick problem solving and has a keen eye for detail. With a passion for service, you enjoy making customers successful and proactively building relationships.
You are able to work tactically and think strategically as the business rapidly scales. You understand how integral you are to success and future of DigiHaul and the part you play in transforming an industry.
Sound like you? Then read on…
- Responsible for 1 direct report – Carrier Administrator
- Responsible for managing the carrier onboarding and compliance process - carrier document spot checks, carrier expiry date updates, Legal Documents, new carrier approval process management, carrier credit checks, DVSA Applications and Decisions updates and communications
- Monitor and challenge our business on all aspects on Non-Compliance of DigiHaul applications – user adoption escalating issues to the Carrier Manager and Hypercare teams
- Manage the compliance elements of carriers
- Monitor various reports and escalate issues to the Carrier Managers regarding Carrier onboarding, and daily operations
- Ensure that the team creates and distributes a number of reports and ensure that they are delivered to a high standard of accuracy and in a timely manner. Reports include: compliance reports, eco-system usage, CMS carrier reports
- Respond to general carrier enquires
- Review carrier payment terms in conjunction with carrier Hypercare
- Management of Carrier Management Enquiries email inbox
- Keeping up to date with RHA, FTA and industry bulletins and publish for internal reading
- First point of escalation for Service Desk for carrier charging issues
What you need?
- Good working knowledge of the UK transport industry and road network
- Ability to interact with carrier contacts at various levels
- Good understanding of Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working with carriers
- Management of carriers within KPI / SLA requirements
- Experience within a 3rd party logistics business
- Proven relationship management skills
- Good IT skills – spreadsheets and word processing
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Be able to build working relationships with carriers and Customers
What will you get in return?
You will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which in addition to an attractive salary could include; 32 days holiday, pension scheme, training, development opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
Joining the DigiHaul family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed simply apply online, uploading an up to date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.