Join us as a Treasury ICAAP Lead
- This is an opportunity for a driven Treasury professional to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
- It’s a chance to have a tangible effect on our function, put your existing skills to the test and advance your career
- If you're applying for the vacancy in Jersey and you don’t currently live in Jersey, to be considered for this role you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
What you'll do
You'll drive the delivery of the organisation’s internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP) working closely across the business to inform key strategic decision making and appetite setting.
- Support the design, drive the execution, and prepare the documentation for the ICAAPs in line with emerging best practice and ambitions of the organisation.
- Coordinate closely across the business to support consolidated strategic risk appetite conclusions informed by business strategy, ILAAP, ICAAP and Recovery Plan.
- Work closely across RBSI and the broader NatWest Group to develop the operating model effectiveness and leverage centres of expertise.
The skills you'll need
You should be educated to degree level, or an equivalent qualification in business, accountancy, or management, such as an MBA or ACT. You'll also need a strong background in either treasury, risk, or finance.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in risk management within a large financial institution or with a local regulator or consulting firm, with exposure to Treasury practices, and strategic risk appetite management
- Good knowledge of capital, methodologies, and cross-risk disciplines, such as liquidity and recovery planning
- Significant knowledge of stress testing methodologies necessary to produce results and challenge businesses
- A sound understanding of prudential regulations and their impact on ICAAP methodologies and business