Join us as a Treasury Manager
- This is a fantastic new opportunity for a Treasury Manager to take on a new career challenge in our NatWest branch in Germany
- You’ll have the chance to build a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority both locally and across our international hubs
- We're going through an exciting time of development and growth, and we're looking for talented and motivated people to join us on this journey and help us shape the future of our business in Germany
- Put your existing treasury skills to the test and take advantage of our numerous development opportunities
- You’ll need to be fluent in both German and English to take on this role
- This role is offered at VP level
What you'll do
Our branch in Germany is fundamental to our Group’s business strategy as it is responsible for the processing and settling of Euro payments on behalf of NW Group. It also provides NW Group with access to the TARGET2 payment system.
You’ll support the management of capital, liquidity and interest rate risks in line with Group policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the delivery of key regulatory processes, including the ICAAP, ILAAP and recovery and resolution planning
- Prepare a consolidated view of the Branches’ exposure to non-traded market risk, working with the business to define reporting requirements and to understand any underlying drivers
- Manage one or more business models, delivering a view of interest rate exposure for both internal and external stakeholders covering regulatory requirements and internal management specifications
- Work with the business to analyse how specific macro-economic scenarios impact on key net interest income drivers and make sure these assumptions are reflected in the models
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a professional accounting, treasury or other finance qualification, as well as post-qualification experience in the Treasury function of a financial institution, or with a financial regulator.
You should also have knowledge of the regulatory and business aspects of capital management, liquidity and funding, non-traded market risk, recovery and resolution.
You’ll also need:
- To speak, write and read fluently in both German and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using an interest rate risk modelling tool
- Experience of managing relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of relevant German legal policies, regulatory and statutory obligations and risk management
What else you need to know
CVs must be submitted in English.