Join us as a Treasury Manager
- This role will see you taking on day-to-day management responsibility for multiple teams or a team supporting multiple regions
- You’ll be leading strategic projects and managing a team of employees who are responsible for coordinating and delivering the appropriate financial and management reporting
- It’s a chance to develop your existing skills and build working relationships with colleagues, leveraging off best practice across the wider Finance function
What you'll do
As a Treasury Manager for the bank, you’ll be building, managing and developing a team of finance professionals, ensuring robust succession planning at all levels. You’ll also be making sure that regulatory requirements are accurately accounted for and completed in accordance with guidelines, and all statutory requirements are met.
In addition, you’ll be acting as a key partner for the owner of the relevant Finance area, proactively contributing to decision making on complex or specialist issues. You’ll also be making sure that processes are handled as per process guidelines and policy standards, and that they are documented and communicated to all key stakeholders.
Day-to-day, you’ll also be:
- Interpreting MI, managing service level agreements, supporting customers and providing subject matter expertise to projects
- Supervising teams and taking accountability for the timely and accurate completion of end-to-end processes related to business transactions
- Coordinating the daily and monthly financial information for the balance sheet, profit and loss account and supporting data
- Taking accountability for liquidity metrics for liquidity risk reporting as per the requirements under Basel III and UK regulatory guidelines issued by the PRA
- Leading the daily review of PVO1, term liquidity premium and funding rate curve production
The skills you'll need
You’ll have a CA or MBA qualification with extensive experience in the financial services industry. You’ll also have experience of managing diverse teams and working at a senior manager level in a finance function, with multiple reporting lines across a global matrix.
You’ll also need:
- A good understanding of the banking environment, treasury function and products, technical accounting and reporting skills
- Expertise in complex treasury concepts such as fair value, cash flow and net investment hedge accounting for interest rate and FX derivative products
- An understanding of one or more of treasury work streams, such as capital, liquidity, securitisation, FX and risk, term, asset liability management, liquidity reporting and treasury regulatory reporting
- An aptitude for conceptual, intellectual, and analytical thinking