Join us as a Triage Complaint Specialist
- Take on a new challenge in Commercial Complaints and help us shape the future of our business
- You’ll be contributing to the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality complaints resolutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies
- This role can be based anywhere in the UK
What you'll do
As a Triage Complaint Specialist, you’ll be monitoring our customer complaints, making sure we have resource aligned to the right priorities and providing high quality analytical input to support customer service and complaints resolution. You’ll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify complaint handler resource requirements.
You’ll also be:
- Responding to inbound customer complaints and making sure that allocation is carried out in an effective and purposeful manner
- Working accurately and at pace to make sure we have our complaint hander resource pointed at the right priorities
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the process in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, knowledge of complaints, and the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work with the ability to maintain pace and accuracy
- A strong understanding of the commercial banking operation
- An understanding of complaint handling and working in a regulatory environment