Join us as a Valuations Resolution Manager
- Hone your collaboration skills as you take on a key role and enjoy a collaborative and supportive culture
- We’ll look to you to lead the modelling implementation within the Valuations in Resolution team
- In return, you'll gain valuable exposure and the opportunity to advance your personal and career development
What you'll do
As a Valuations Resolution Manager, you'll be leading the modelling requirements for Valuations in Resolution and providing support with documentation for the resolvability self assessment.
You’ll be providing support in the implementation, testing and assurance of the framework to ensure on-going compliance and resolution readiness.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting the delivery of an appropriate approach to deliver our resolution readiness
- Leading the approaches for modelling for Valuations in Resolution
- Making sure delivery is managed with the minimum of cost while achieving compliance and providing as much value for existing processes as possible
- Establishing a robust framework for on-going compliance with resolution requirements
- Providing support in other valuation related aspects of resolution planning as appropriate
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders across resolutions and the wider bank, along with experience of documenting complex and technical processes and operating models.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience developing and implementing valuation approaches
- Experience of resolution planning and operational continuity
- Experience delivering across pan bank programmes