Van Driver | United Kingdom | GB11487
Would yo like to join a market leader in global logistics? We have opportunities for professional van drivers to join us working either days or nights.
This role has responsibility to provide a first class professional delivery service to our customer - Costa Coffee whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities. Also to insure that all products are delivered within temperature regime and agreed timescales. All duties to be completed in accordance with transport legislation and working time directive.
- Regional Multi drop deliveries to Costa Coffee outlets
- Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times
- Ensure that all delivery and returns procedures are followed in line with Company and Customer guidelines
- Ensure all Company equipment is maintained, utilised and returned as required within operational processes to the transport office/depot daily
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current class B licence
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence
- At least 1 year professional driving experience - preferred 2 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative, organise own workload
- Customer Service skills
- Team Worker
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday and life assurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team