Van Driver | United Kingdom | GB11342
We are looking for great drivers to come and be the face of Kuehne + Nagel and Whitbread and their role will have the responsibility to provide a top quality service to our customers.
- Follow scheduled delivery routes
- Comply with food safety standards
- Maintain and promote a positive image of Kuehne + Nagel and the Whitbread brands
- Have safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
- Follow all delivery and returns procedures
- Maintain and manage company equipment
- Be courteous to all road users
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current full driving licence
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- 1 years driving experience
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence
- Ability to work 5 on 3 off to include weekends and Bank Holidays
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
- Have the right to work in the UK or a valid work permit
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 25 days holiday, life assurance and private health insurance. If successful, the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team