The Faculty of Health, Sport and Student Participation is looking to appoint a Vocational Trainer Assessor in Health and Social Care.
The post holder will join a progressive and dynamic team involved in the development of an expanding adult and full-time provision in Health and Social Care. The successful candidate will be an experienced healthcare practitioner who understands the value of empowering those around them.
As a Vocational Trainer Assessor for Weston College, you will be facilitating the development of learners’ skills, knowledge and behaviours through coaching, learning and assessment. You will utilise a full and varied range of teaching and training techniques to achieve delivery, in which assessment will occur through experiences at the College and/or the workplace or virtually.
This role is for 18.5 hours per week.
Interviews are expected to take place on 14th June 2022.
As an employee of Weston College, you have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.