As a Ward Host, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Ward Host. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
More about the role:
- x2 positions available!
- £9.20 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Based in HP7 0JD
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Ward Host/Hostess will indulge in the following duties:
Who you are:
- To acknowledge all Patients in a polite and friendly manner as per the company standards.
- To acknowledge and act upon individual patient needs whilst observing cooking standards
- To deal with all Patients comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action.
- To be knowledgeable of all our products, and to advise the Patient in a professional, helpful manner.
We'd love it if you had been a Ward Host before, but what matters to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest and Compass Group UK & Ireland, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.