Warehouse Administrator | Faversham, United Kingdom | GB11531
We are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join our dynamic and fast paced team in Faversham on behalf of Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics.
The successful candidate will ensure efficiency and service standards of administration on the secondary distribution operation across multiple transit points in the region. In addition to complying with agreed KPIs and Health and Safety policies and procedures, ensuring focus on business excellence and continuous improvement of operational efficiency and customer service.
- To comply with site Health and Safety policies and processes to help provide a safe working environment
- To comply with company, industry and legal standards across the function
- To comply with the Company sickness and absence policy
- To ensure that information is supplied to agreed timescales and standards of accuracy
- To be part of the development of a positive, co-operative and mutually supportive working culture amongst all employees
- Warehouse & goods in administration duties
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- A basic standard of literacy and numeracy
- Understanding of warehouse practices e.g. picking, loading
- Knowledge of SAP and LES preferred but not essential
- PC literate
- Ability to work to agreed targets and KPI's
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Sound financial understanding and commercial awareness
- Team working and customer focussed attitude
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team