Warehouse Colleague | Magna Park - Milton Keynes, United Kingdom | req60490
Are you looking for a new challenge? If you have a passion for Team Work and love to provide an excellent customer service then we can offer you great benefits.
You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, ambient environment providing high level customer solutions for our prestigious Waitrose contact. Our Warehouse operatives are seen as the main drive of the operation by fulfilling our customer needs. By carrying out picking/goods in/goods out tasks with use of provided tools you will be able to provide that customer service within the level and timescale expected.
- Use of mechanical handling equipment (MHE) to fulfil tasks involving picking/unloading/loading/putaway/replen of stock according to Health and Safety regulations
- Use of manual handling techniques to fulfil task involving safe picking (repeatedly lifting)/packing of store
- orders/loading/unloading and re-stacking products
Use of provided tools to check and fulfil the orders: pick sheets/pick by voice
- Work towards achieving relevant department/chambers target and all KPI's agreed by the company subject to warehouse monitoring system (WMS), Red Prairie
- Ensuring that all of the relevant processes are being adhered to at all times: health & safety, food hygiene standards, Safe & Legal regulations
- Identify and progress continuous improvement opportunities within the department and across all areas of the operation, enhancing the service to our customer.
- In the line of business requirements you might be ask to perform other duties after appropriate training will be provided
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Basic Math and English at GCSE level
- Previous operational experience
- Red Prairie and Pick by Voice system knowledge preferred.
- Team player and Team focused
- Target and customer focused,
- Able to prioritise and multi task
- Attention to detail
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a highly competitive salary, on site subsidised gym and canteen, free parking and the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services. In addition to full company induction, uniform and ongoing training and development.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team