Warehouse Operations Manager - Pharmaceutical | Telford | GB14349
Play a key part in our growth as we are look to add additional expertise to effectively manage the Pharmaceutical Warehouse.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, this role will see you manage the Pharmaceutical Warehouse day to day operation to ensure effective and efficient service delivery excellence in line with SORs and Customer requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all MHRA regulations and MOD Licence requirements including GDP, GMP and Controlled Drugs along with being responsible for QSHE and all legal compliance within the pharma operation. This role will see you play a vital role in driving operational excellence, customer experience excellence, and supporting and developing the team through leading, coaching and communicating - facilitating a focus on business excellence and continuous improvement of operational efficiency and customer service standards. Develop a culture of continuous improvement with a methodology to support business efficiency, KPI targets and cost reduction requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all outbound vehicles are loaded with the correct stock in line with operational timescales so that customer orders can be achieved, in correct temperature media and via correct transportation in-line with MHRA licensing and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) requirements.
- The safe operation of Warehousing and Technical Services activities across the pharma warehouse, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Planning, reviewing and communicating operational requirements and changes across departments within pharma, so that KPI's and customer service levels are met.
- Ensuring compliance of the operation to the Quality systems, industry standards and all legal requirements.
- Deliver customer service excellence, productivity and cost effectiveness within the Warehouse team to achieve contractual performance levels.
- Continually reviewing all aspects of the pharma warehouse operation so that methods, procedures and efficiency can be improved.
- Ensure all Inbound and Outbound stock is received and issued in line with operational requirements by co-ordinating resources effectively and efficiently, and in-line with GDP and MHRA licensing requirements.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships along with internal stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in Pharma warehouse management and experience of operating within a commercial warehouse operation.
- Experience in managing employee relations and customer/trading relations.
- Root Cause Analysis / quality improvement experience.
- Experience/Awareness of ISOs 9001: 2015, ISO 13485: 2018.
- Relevant, recent knowledge and experience related to the Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products
- Knowledge of the products traded under the WDA
- MHRA Responsible Person Qualified.
- Experience as or understanding of Responsible Person Responsibilities.
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to participate in the employment screening process. This process will include criminal record checking and identity validation. This means that KN will ask successful applicants to provide certain information and documentation to enable these checks to be conducted.
Any appointment will then be strictly conditional upon, and subject to, the receipt of satisfactory results of these checks
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team, we will make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You can join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and enjoy our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers everything from discounts, benefit information, recognition and its own wellbeing centre. We care for our colleagues (and their immediate family) with our employee assistance programme providing access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling. All of this to help you live a happier and healthier life As proud holders of the Gold Covenant, we are a forces-friendly employer who recognise the skills, expertise and value service leavers bring to our organisation.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.