Warehouse Operative | Milton Keynes, United Kingdom | GB11326
Our Warehouse Operatives are seen as a main drive of the operation and fulfilling customer needs. By carrying out picking/goods-in/goods-out tasks with the use of provided tools, you will be able to provide that customer service within the level and timescale expected.
The successful candidate will ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using MHE, manual handling and the computer system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely. Shift patterns are Monday to Friday,: 08:00 -16:00, 09:00-17:00 or 10:00-18:00 with the opportunity of regular overtime on Saturday's.
- Prompt attendance in the workplace
- Complete the daily MHE safety checks (where applicable)
- Carry out assigned tasks including: picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles, hygiene and the processing of returns
- Carry out assigned administrative tasks including: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned Computer based tasks as required
- Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
- Any other duties assigned
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience of working to agreed targets
- PC literate
- MHE licence
- Understanding of warehouse practises e.g. picking, loading
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Reliable and committed to attending work on time
- Good Communication skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team