Warehouse Operative - Packing | United Kingdom | GB12427
Due to continued growth within the Leonardo MW Helicopters contract we have a full Time vacancy for a Multi-task operative based at the Houndstone Spares Support, Yeovil.
You will be reporting to the Packing Team Leader you will be responsible for processing of deliveries and associated workloads:
- Ensuring all work meets with customers' specifications, the production plan and the required quality standard.
- Ensuring, that at all times, the Company's Health & Safety procedures are adhered to, in particular, the use of machinery and protective devices.
- Paperwork procedures.
- Participate and actively pursue good communications between the team and other departments.
- To carry out any additional tasks as agreed with the Team Leader/Process Manager.
Specific in-house training will be given in regards to:
Track Pack IT Systems
KNPS / SC21 Improvement
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn with a positive outlook toward the working environment
- Demonstrate a practical knowledge of computers
- Demonstrate good communication skills between team and management
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Good organisational skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.