Warehouse Operative | Wattisham, United Kingdom | GB12258
As part of our continued growth we have a number of opportunities to join a highly skilled team as a Multi-task operative.
Due to internal re-organisation within the Leonardo contract we have a number of vacancies on a fixed-term basis for a Multi-Task Operative based at Wattisham, near Ipswich in Suffolk. Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader you will work as part of an effective and efficient team, providing logistics support to the Leonardo managed Apache Integrated Operational Support contract.
- Prioritising and responding to customer queries and requests in a professional and timely manner
- Operation of the Management of Joint Deployed Inventory (MJDI) and other computerised systems as required (training will be provided)
- Adherence to Company standards as detailed in the Code of Conduct Policy, and compliance with Safe Working Practices
- Adhere to the Company's policies on Quality, Health and Safety and Environment
- Undertake all warehousing duties, including operation of MHE and delivery vehicles, to ensure efficient operation of the service contract
- Report all discrepancies that may have an effect on the performance of the contract to the relevant Team Leader.
- Work in close co-operation with personnel of Air Station Wattisham.
- Other duties as assigned, including special projects, reports or data capture
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Knowledge of military aerospace logistics
- Experience of working to agreed targets and specific processes, with good attention to detail
- Understanding of and experience in warehouse practices
- Understanding of KPI's and customer service along with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Reliable, with good timekeeping and communication skills coupled with a flexible approach to managing tasks and hours
- The ideal candidate will be PC literate with a working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Microsoft Office software applications
- Full Driving license and be prepared to operate MHE (including FLT)
- Must be willing to undergo Security Check Clearance
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.