Warehouse Pharma Specialist - Heathrow airport - GB14328
A great opportunity to join the Kuehne+Nagel team at Heathrow airport.
The Warehouse Pharma Specialist ensures that products are physically processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using MHE, manual handling processes and the warehouse management system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely to achieve the shared operational aim of consistently excellent service delivery. Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- To unload & load vehicles safely and accurately following the correct procedures and ensuring the required documentation is completed at all times.
- To receive and put away goods following the correct procedure including the receipt & filing of vehicle temp reports to ensure accuracy and safety.
- To always handle the customer's products with care when picking & receiving to ensure good customer relations and also to identify weaknesses in the procedure and to suggest improvements.
- Assist in all areas of the warehouse as and when required to meet daily operational needs.
- MHE duties (once passed in-house training).
- Complete MHE pre-shift checks as required to ensure operational compliance is maintained
- Screening (once passed in-house training)
- Constantly challenging one's own work-place and suggesting process and organization improvements to supervisor
- To take responsibility for your own accurate work, meeting and challenging the productivity targets.
- To support and encourage team ethics and values within your working environment.
- To follow the QSHE guidelines and working instructions for all daily tasks and not put others at risk by not adhering to trained processes & procedures.
- To clean as you go to maintain high standards of hygiene and housekeeping in the working environment at all times
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Reliable and committed to attending work on time
- Good Communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to working hours, including weekends when required
- High attention to detail
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team, we will make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You can join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and enjoy our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers everything from discounts, benefit information, recognition and its own wellbeing centre. We care for our colleagues (and their immediate family) with our employee assistance programme providing access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling. All of this to help you live a happier and healthier life As proud holders of the Gold Covenant, we are a forces-friendly employer who recognise the skills, expertise and value service leavers bring to our organisation.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
uk resourcing team