Looking for a new opportunity as a Waste Operative? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a Waste Operative to join our friendly team. Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Waste Operative will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- To carry out waste and recycling duties and support your Line Manager.
- To ensure all tasks associated with the collection, sorting and recycling of waste and any general support services are carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety Regulations.
- Aid with the reception and loading of incoming vehicles, bulkers, RoRos, skips, curtain siders and other vehicles within the recycling compound.
- Ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of the recycling compound in line with contractual requirements.
If our Waste Operative position is right for you- please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.