Weekend Chef Supervisor days | Milton Keynes, United Kingdom | GB10602
We are looking for a weekend chef supervisor to join our dynamic and fast paced team at Milton Keynes and provide best in class customer solutions for our Waitrose contract.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to support the catering unit in conjunction with the Head Chef and Assistant Catering Manager providing exemplary food service, maintenance of cleanliness and all company and legislative documentation. The role is 2 x 12 hour weekend shifts.
- Plan Cook and serve the food to the highest standards measured by customer numbers and feedback
- Administer company and EHO food safety bookwork and due diligence documentation measured by QSHE, EHO and monthly site audits
- Provision of top quality hospitality measured by feedback from guests and management
- Train and lead the kitchen team through the shift measured by team appraisals and reviews
- Completion of purchases in line with agreed standards and budgets measured by Food GP from weekly sheets
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- NVQ or City guilds equivalent of 706- ½ food safety training level 2 or above
- 5 years in large commercial production kitchen
- Core Competencies (aligned to KN Competencies)
- Strong craft skills, good communicator, confident with individuals and large groups
- Able to train and lead a small team with in a larger team able to devise continual improvements and innovation across the kitchen environment
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team