Weekend Kitchen Porter
Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Porter? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Porter to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and maintain a high standard of customer care. Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 17 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Porter will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Assist in basic food preparation
- To maintain the the kitchen, associated areas and equipment to the highest level of cleanliness
- Ensure correct use of all cleaning equipment and cleaning products at all times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standards
- Handling and storage as directed by your line manager
- Quality check stock
If our Kitchen Porter position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.