RA Group and our partner have a fantastic opportunity for a Wellness and Engagement Manager based at our head office in Central London. As the Wellness and Engagement Manager you will be supporting our onsite teams in their working environments and make a positive contribution to the teams wellness, by providing knowledge, motivation and tools in a broad range of areas. The ideal candidate will build great relationships with influencers in the corporate world and you will be working very closely with our chosen partner. You will provide an influential case study for a workplace food model with an enhanced commitment to sustainability and personal wellness (including nutrition, physical health and mental health). As the Wellness and Engagement Manager you will be working closely with the Head of People, People Operations Managers and Trainer to oversee the delivery of the RA Group Wellness Strategy, encompassing Compass Central, sector specific programmes and apprenticeships. Job Description
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work at our prestigious client sites in London
The Ideal Candidate
- The role is a hands-on; people facing role that is a combination of creating wellness modules and executing these on site.
- Develop a culture of engagement around wellness through the creation and promotion of key wellness initiatives including mental health awareness.
- Work with our partner to develop a programme of health and wellness modules (one new module each month) delivered either personally on-site and/or via digital.
- Continuously find opportunities to immerse yourself our partner's brand to be fully able to act as brand ambassador and to be able to identify and deliver new innovations.
- To work with our partner and RA Group Marketing to support the creation of the marketing and operational standards for the brand and to lead the roll-out of these.
- To coordinate quarterly Chef training for senior Chefs from participating sites, working with RAG Culinary Director and Development Chefs.
- Attendance at QBR and interaction with relevant clients as required.
- Attending and presenting at patch meetings to drive interest and understanding in Wellness.
- Delivering wellness initiatives in client locations such as manning a stand at lunch time; running an after-hours class; executing a piece of digital content.
About The Company
- Will be able to demonstrate excitement and passion for Wellness and people.
- Innovative and creative.
- You will have a qualification in fitness and health.
- A team player who guides, develops and supports the team.
- Calm, courteous, approachable and professional.
- IT Literate.
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Must be able to maintain standards, follow procedures and keep the team on track.
- Flexibility and Excellent timekeeping.
- Must be able to attend meetings with our partner at their site in Devon.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.