You’ll have experience in at least three end-to-end Workday deployments as a Functional Consultant and/or Workstream Lead.
Additionally, you’ll have
• Strong Consulting skills – demonstrable presentation and client facing skills. All candidates must be assertive and articulate with the ability to sustain, develop and grow existing customer relationships, and build new ones.
• The ability to drive the Workday functional design, leading customers to make the hard decisions.
• Good Knowledge of end-to-end HR processes, including UK and international statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the implementation of Workday.
• In-depth knowledge of the data requirements for Workday HCM and the ability to advise the client on the needs.
• Knowledge of the Workday Roadmap and its competitors.
• A strong “can-do” attitude and willingness to share knowledge with and learn from their peers.
• Current Workday certifications in Workday HCM and at least one other functional area.
You will be required to pass through BPSS Security Clearance if you are successful in this recruitment process, which is a condition of undertaking the role. Please ensure you are aware of the requirements before submitting your application
For more information about Security Clearance you can check the requirements in advance online at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels/national-security-vetting-clearance-levels