Workforce Management Analyst
Monday - Friday Role
The newly formed Hub is at the heart of our operations, we combined insight and innovation in the way we manage our resources. As a Workforce Management Analyst, you will play an integral role in ensuring that the ESS Hub are on the cutting edge of optimisation for our organisation whilst implementing and execute strategies that support the recruitment, retention and development of our employees
The position will involve you analysing and ensuring the integrity of data whilst interrogating information to ensure that errors are not made - Ideally, you'll have a background in Workforce Management (configuration of Workforce Management Systems: JDA / Blue Yonder / Kronos / Workplace / Ceridian / Reflexis) and have worked in either retail, hospitality or project delivery but ultimately, you'll possess excellent analytical skills and have a desire to learn. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £30000 per annum depending on experience
- 5/7 day working Pattern (Mon-Fri)
- Hybrid Working
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Analysing data using software such as Excel, Amazon Analytics and Congnos
- Produce detailed reports to support the growth of the HUB and Optimisation
- Determining trends and changes in the data
- To keep up to data with the roll out of INFOR and all other HUB work streams
- Maintaining data collection processes and procedures
- Preparing performance packs to enable optimisation
- Work with the optimisation managers on key projects and parts of labour optimisation
- To build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders
- Managing the approval of variable labour requests both up and down the Operational chain of command
- Managing to approval of recruitment request in line with agreed process and KPI's
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the development of work schedules and allocate employees to different duties and/or shifts
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes through more effective schedule management.
- Promptly report any allegations of impropriety.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met
Who we are:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Packages
- Workforce Management Experience
- Experience in producing insightful analysis
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.