Join us as a Software Engineer
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
- You’ll be designing, producing, testing and implementing working code, working across the lifecycle of the system
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
Working in a permanent feature team, you’ll be developing knowledge of aspects of the associated platform across the disciplines of business, applications, data and infrastructure. You’ll also be liaising with principal engineers, architects in the domain and other key stakeholders to understand how the platform works and how it supports business objectives.
You’ll also be:
- Applying Agile methods to the development of software on the backlog
- Producing resilient and long-lived software and acting flexibly to cope with future needs
- Delivering intentional architecture and formulating emergent design through innovative ideas, experimentation and prototyping
- Designing and developing software with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities, using executable patterns
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with strong full stack experience in software design and implementation, including being able to exploit coding languages to solve complex problems. You’ll also need to be capable of complex requirements analysis capture and validation against and with business and systems requirements.
Additionally, you’ll demonstrate:
- A sounds understanding of CICD and the ability to solution design software development patterns that can be applied at scale.
- Designing innovative solutions to problems using the latest technologies and platforms, in support of both client and internal business requirements
- Experience in designing event driven architectures for distributing events to the right teams.
- Microservice Architecture - Understanding the complexity of developing microservices in a cloud environment and the complexities around App2App Security as well as Encryption as a Service.
- Has a good understanding of GitOps and the benefits this can provide to engineers.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple way