Our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant
We Clifford Chance will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
• No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen.
• In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
Clifford Chance LLP recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
• Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation.
• Supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners.
• Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner's deployment.
• Supporting our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, by accommodating their training and deployment where possible.
• Providing compassionate paid leave for employees who are bereaved through the loss of a member of the Armed Forces.
• Supporting the employment of wounded, sick and injured personnel through our Employee Assistance Support programme.
• Supporting employees to volunteer and raise funds for Armed Forces charities as part of our Pro bona and community outreach commitment.
• Supporting an annual poppy appeal collection to raise funds for the Royal British Legion.
We are one of the world's leading magic circle law firms, specialising in Capital Markets, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Finance, Corporate and Technology Media and Telecomms. We recruit Lawyers and Business Services Professionals which range from IT, HR, Finance and Facilities Management roles.