Our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant
Saba Park Services UK Limited recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
• promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
• seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
• striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
• endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
• seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
• offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
• aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day;
• offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces Community;
• any additional commitments Saba Park Services UK Limited could make (based on local circumstances).
We will publicise these commitments on our website, through the use of the logo. As well as this we will regularly post updates on our employee Facebook page.
Saba are an industrial parking operator focused exclusively on the development of solutions in the field of car park development, parking management and urban mobility, including property, concessions, leasing and management.
The Saba Group operates in nine countries in Europe and Latin America. The UK Business Support Centre, is based in Watford, Hertfordshire which allows us to grow and deliver our services nationally.
Saba carries out its activity from an industrial perspective in all areas of the car park sector. It has excellent locations, the result of a policy of selective growth to guarantee the highest standards of quality, innovation and experience.