Our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant
Simpkins Edwards proudly supports the Armed Forces community and recognises the value serving personnel, Reservists, Veterans and military families.
• Simpkins Edwards have long been a supportive employer of their partner, Jean-Paul Quertier, a chartered tax advisor and Army Reservist.
• We will always consider offering an interview to spouses/partners if they meet the criteria laid out in a job advert.
• We encourage employees to apply for other suitable positions within Armed Families Federation on relocation when appropriate.
• We support training and development benefits employees in future employment.
• We show sympathy to requests for leave before, during or after a partner’s deployment according to Army Families Federation policy.
• We consider special paid leave for employees who are bereaved or whose loved ones are injured.
Simpkins Edwards is an accountancy firm that provides the full spectrum of accountancy, business advice and tax consultancy services to a wide variety of business and individuals. As members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales, we’re able to benchmark our performance against a wide network of other accountancy practices.
We’re both a well-established practice with several offices in the South West and small enough to ensure that our service comes with a truly personal touch. We pride ourselves on taking time to get to know our clients and their businesses, so we can provide a tailored service that meetings their needs.