Our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant
Ringway Jacobs recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
• promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
• seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
• striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
• endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner's deployment;
• seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
• offering support to our local cadet units either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
• aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day.
Ringway Jacobs is a leading highway service provider working with local authorities and the communities they serve. We were formed specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government and our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care means we deliver a tailored service to each of our clients.
We are currently working in partnership with local authorities in Buckinghamshire, Central Bedfordshire, Cheshire East, Essex and London and employ over 1,300 people with a wide range of skills, and many disciplines including:
We understand that it’s our people that make the difference. We are committed to investing, developing and supporting them to achieve their full potential.