Results 1 to 10
  1. Functional Skills Tutor - Digital Skills

    Location
    Cardiff (CF10), United Kingdom
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    22 Jul 2021

    Our Employment, Skills and Enterprise business provides support to citizens, from supporting the unemployed into sustainable work, to upskilling those with low or no vocational skills, so they can progress in work. At Serco we are committed to supporting...

  2. Functional Skills Tutor - Digital Skills

    Location
    West Midlands (B30 2BD), United Kingdom
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    22 Jul 2021

    Our Employment, Skills and Enterprise business provides support to citizens, from supporting the unemployed into sustainable work, to upskilling those with low or no vocational skills, so they can progress in work. At Serco we are committed to supporting...

  3. Functional Skills Tutor

    Location
    Ashford
    Salary
    £24,341 to £32,738.50
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    22 Jul 2021

    As a functional skills tutor, you are part of a thriving department that is the heart of HMP & YOI Bronzefield. You will work alongside a team of creative and innovative tutors to encourage and empower our residents to take responsibility for their...

  4. Functional skills Trainer

    Location
    Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    23 Jul 2021

    Functional Skills Trainer SF35867 North Yorkshire Emergency Services & Training About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a Functional Skills Trainer to teach personnel to achieve the qualifications required for an...

  5. Core Skills Tutor

    Location
    Ayrshire (KA1 5AA), United Kingdom
    Salary
    £28,016
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    21 Jul 2021

    Salary: £28,016 Permanent, Full-time, 38 Hrs Here at Serco, we are looking for an experienced Tutor to join the Offender Learning & Skills team at HMP Kilmarnock. Reporting into the Assistant Director - Head of Enterprise Functions, you will be...

  6. Digital Skills Teacher

    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Salary
    £30,000 to £34,999
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    2 Jul 2021

    Job role: Activate Learning are proud to be offering T levels, where 80% of the course is in the classroom and the other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where the student will put the skills into practice. To compliment the subject learning we...

  7. Digital Skills Teacher

    Location
    Oxford, Oxfordshire
    Salary
    £30,000 to £34,999
    Job Type
    Full Time
    Posted
    2 Jul 2021

    Job role: Activate Learning are proud to be offering T levels, where 80% of the course is in the classroom and the other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where the student will put the skills into practice. To compliment the subject learning we...

  8. Skills Tutor - Animal Management

    Location
    Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
    Salary
    £20,000 to £21,999
    Job Type
    Part Time
    Posted
    16 Jul 2021

    Salary: £20,028 - £22,259 per annum Post Ref: 545031 Hours: 37 per week, 40 weeks per year Base: Cambridge Looking for something different? This is a unique opportunity to work in a fantastic department at The College of West Anglia. We are a successful,...

  9. Specialist Study Skills Tutor - Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)

    Location
    Winchester, Hampshire
    Salary
    £13,258 to £15,816
    Job Type
    Part Time
    Posted
    21 Jul 2021

    Specialist Study Skills Tutor - Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) 29.6 hours a week, 30 weeks a year £28,331 to £33,797 per annum, pro rata (actual salary £13,258 to £15,816) This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the dynamic Student Academic...

  10. Part-time Variable Lecturer - Essential Skills - DAC00638

    Location
    Dundee
    Salary
    £18.78 to £23.28 Per Hour
    Posted
    23 Jul 2021

    Job Description Part-time Variable Lecturer - Essential Skills £18.78 - £23.28 per hour plus preparation and mar king allowance, and holiday pay. Multi-Campus We are looking to recruit supply lecturers to join the Essentials Skills team in the following...